Tuesday, July 21, 2009

dead

I'm so worn out right now but I finally managed to get some time off work and sch to update my space here. It has been weeks since I posted photos up. I've been very very tired from non-stop flow of work and school. Nowadays I hardly have time for shopping, even though my workplace is in town but everyday I'd be too tired t shop aft work if not, all the shops would have closed by the time I knocked off.


Last friday, virgin experience to Kushinbo @ Suntec City. Food is SUPERBBB! They've wide variety of food, fresh seafood(esp the CRABS!!), free flow of drinks, CHOCOLATE FONDUE, sushi!, grilled beef, mini paper steamboat and many more!! They even have hourly special limited plates of dishes given out. Everyone literally chiong for the hourly special. And they have their own Kushinbo song which sounds cute. I listened for quite awhile and started singing happily to twiny who was giving me this -.- face. Anyw yunyun and me reached the place around 6pm and started gorging down the food while twiny came down around 7plus to join us. Terry was the last, he super power! Apparently he joined us one hr before the place actually close. Haha.
yunyun love rebonded her hair, she's getting more and more gorgeous! God, when will my hair be as long as hers?!
Prince is enlisting this friday. We'll see you aft 3weeks and meet you for good food! :)


I think this photo nice ;) I smiled until so happy lor.
twiny's face seems constipated because Prince was pinching him badly. HAHA

SHE IS SO SO SO SLIM!!
AND MY FACE FUCKING WHITE LAH!

Act one chio, trying to fling my hair. HAHAH
FAILED MAJORLY! Flash light clashed with the hands):
K but like that look skinner ;) ME LIKE!
HEHEHE, We're happy!

We ended up at Cathay for Ice Age 3 3D. Movie tix wasn't worth the price and the irritating specs makes me giddy. But the show was worth! :DDD I laughed so much during the whole time when we were inside the cinema. Just loved cartoons, they're adorableeee! Anyw I caught transformers recently too! Megan fox is HOTT! (ok, hope im not tooo late). Back home around 3am and I slept till noon the next day.


So basically I've been working or schooling everyday now. Yesterday night was the best! I slept for only 3hrs and headed to work. I wonder why I felt soooo awake during work but around noon, my mind was half dead. I was practically standing there with my brain asleep and but my eyes were open and hands were moving and doing work. Power righttt. Now I know the feeling of brain sleeping and still working. Feels good you know! Hahaha. I've stock take tmr in store from 7pm to 12midnight and sch from 12pm to 3pm! But friday is OFF! Dining with twin and movie:)



I'm fickle minded, I changed my mind for 3times when I went agnes B that day. Fel wanted to kill me but she didnt. hahahah

No comments: