Saturday, June 19, 2010

Updates

Life has been more or less the same nowadays. Just that adjusting to some changes occurred. After working close to 2years in CO, I'm officially going to tender in my resignation probably when my new job gets stable. Anyw I found a new job over at HSBC working as a bank clerk and my work officially starts on Monday! I can't wait to meet new people, bosses, the enviroment and everything else. Will defnitely do well in this job as it is something new!


As to the changes that have taken place. I'm taking a turn in my studies. Have decided that when results comes out in Sept and if I didnt managed to do well, I will be taking a break from studies for around 1year? And afterwhich I will go back to studying again. Through th 1year, I've decided to get experience in more related jobs. So even after I graduate, chances of getting a job is higher. This decision didnt came about overnight. Have been actually thinking about it since May. So I've discussed w my parents and sisters and came to a conclusion on this. For myself, I think this change might be better and work out a better path for me. And definitely thanks my friends ard me whom I've seek advice for, you guys are awesome!

I think this gingerbread man from Shrek 3 is rlly cuteee :D

And as for r/s issues, bin and me are gg great! Wouldn't say awesome yet. There's still room to that. We're understanding each other better and whenever we come to a disagreement, we will try to talk things out in a nice manner. Anyw we're both adapting well in our new work places. Time spent wise might be a little lesser as compared to th past but we're gonna work hard towards our goals; a trip at the end of the year tgt:] Looking forward to that and as for now, gonna save up lots for it.


Anyw th below would be something for my twinny, mon chao

You know life is gonna get tough esp during times like now. So get through it with all of us standing around being there for you. You know we all love you, esp me(kinda bhb). But because you've been my friend for 13years & counting and my twinnie, whenever I fall,you're there for me. And we never fail to make stupid jokes outta nothing and all the teasing like calling me ba gey(even though I dun have), xiao long bao, big head, fat woman, flabby arms, giant thighs(WHICH ALL THE ABOVE I DUN HAVE OK) but I still love you la. Get well soon emotionally ok. I'll be there when you need a friend:)

23 comments:

scribbler said...

Hey Girl, it's ok! life has it's god and not-so-good phases... i happened to land on your blog...i quite liked it.
When there's a tough patch [not just rough] one needs to be more understanding of and accommodating with ones partner.
wishing u happiness.

karmaconnects.blogspot.com

Miss Innocent said...

LOVE THE GINGER BREAD MAN! <3

Luis Salcedo said...

Aprovecho la oportunidad para saludarlo y a su vez, invitarlo a ver mi blog dedicado a mostrar la riqueza cultural del Perú mediante fotos comentadas, modelos tridimensionales en imágenes y videos, artículos y más. La dirección es:

historiaenfotosperu.blogspot.com

islam sami said...

Thanks for this wonderful articles

http://www.4xway.com

S B A said...

wow nice :)
hope you will read my blog to :b!....
from
http://simones-univers.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

plse visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

please visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

please visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

please visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

please visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

please visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

please visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

please visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Addiction said...

please visit our blog

http://addictionmusicband.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

DLF Vibhuti Khand

DLF Vibhuti Khand

bradmaddox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

muhammad asim said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

bradmaddox said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Com

ryan james said...

Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

Unknown said...

Want any Super Car Information with Pictures...??? Here is Super Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey, your blog is great, I hope you find the time to view my blog.
madzia&madzia.blogspot.com

hasnain raza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.