Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally life's seems to be back on the normal track; back to how it used to be. You know, I feel happy about it. Cause I know that they're the ones deep close to my heart who are the ones that will stay w me through thick and thin. Sounds cliche but true.


Got to admit to the fact that the "honeymoon" period for my r/s w bin was like the first 4mths I guess? Hmms, spent almost everyday seeing him at work/aft work/off day. Just doing simple things like window shopping or having dinner. It just felt so sweet and simple. And I met up lesser with the rest. At times, I just felt so bad somehow. So I'll always try to make the effort to organise dinner meetups. Also, there're were some rocky times in the first few mths with bin. Well things definitely gets better aft time and so it is right now:)


Actually now, I feel that we've still got our own lives to lead. Our own friends to have fun w, meetup for dinner, clubbing or anything. It is jus recently that made me realise that these small little meeting up tgt makes a difference somehow. I love when we enjoy laughing, bitching, crapping w each other. It's jus simple happiness we get from it. Even driving them out for supper and pool tgt @ bukit timah, simple yet nice. Mayb my mindset and attitude towards things in love just changed. I think the love is there if we understand each other, respect the r/s and trust each other. We need not be seeing each other 24/7 but when we do, we always cherish the time tgt:)


So much for being so random blogging out my thoughts now. Okays, feeling tired now. Got to sleep now! Gdnights!:)


Love you darling :)

No comments: