Monday, May 31, 2010

31st

Today is the 31st which also marks the 5th mth for bin and me:)


Bin went to Genting over the weekend w his family and he got me this strawberry cuddie and my fav cookies frm famous amos.
We only met up in the late afternoon as we both slept very late th previous night. So after buying the tickets for "Sex and the City 2" @ 7pm Cineleisure, we headed to Mac @ Scape. In case you're wondering why we had happy meal, it was because bin wanted to collect the Shrek collection that Mac was giving out as toys for happy meal. So he got 2 more to his collection today.
Walked around 313 as we still have time before dinner. Everywhere is having great singapore sales but I can't seem to find anything nice though. Only managed to grab a $5 basic tank @ F21. We wanted to dine in at Shokudu @ Heeren but then didnt know they close down already. And we went rounds and rounds Heeren to find it -.- Didnt know many shops closed down in Heeren.


So we went for Sushi Tei in the end. One of my all-time fav jap food.
Felt kinda wasted that I ordered the Spicy Miso Ramen as I didnt managed to finish. Ate only 1/4 of the noodle.

Photos taken in Sushi Tei.



Sex and the City 2 was an awesome show!! Love the bitchness of the show :)) the 2.5hrs didnt really seemed long at all,

No comments: