Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Swollen left eyelid :(

Well I haven't been stepping outta house for a good 3days except for just now to see the doc over at my house area. In case you're wondering why, it was because of my eyelid that had got infection and the whole eyelid swell up on monday morning, discovered it after I woke up. My left eye was barely able to open on its on. Had to strain my eyes for the whole day as I needed to study for my Marketing pp next monday as well. Endured for a good 2days before I finally decided to visit the doc today. The doc ensured me that it was like an infection and inside th swell up part contains a little yellowish liquid and blood so I needed to get it out. In order to get that out, he needs to give me an injection on my eyelid to numb it before poking through :/ Just typing it out reminds me of the process again and how I screamed cause the injection was worse than poking th thing! Maybe because it was alr numb. Anyw I feel so much better now, and th swelling shld go off tmr morning :)


Some updates here as well. Last saturday, bin brought me out for dinner + movie = happy rachel :) We spent the late afternoon in town as we only managed to wake up ard 1pm because we drank the night before at wine company. Caught Ironman 2, I'd say the movie was a bit too draggy in front, maybe if it was shorter, it might have been nicer. But the later part of the show was what caught me gg till the end and they have really longgg credits man. Anyw dinner for that day, we settled down at Lido's Dome. I'd say it was a pleasant first time experience there. The food was served quite fast, service was excellent and most importantly we had a great time dining there :)


Can't wait for our 6mth anni over at wine company during June! :D


Anyw I need to mug for my last lap which is on monday and I will be done! Can finally catch Ip man 2 on monday w bin and have a really good dinner w no worries on my mindd :))

1 comment:

kimaya said...

I know its very embrassing to get out of house, just have an swollen eyelid treatment carefully so it vanish off.