Friday, May 7, 2010

Exams week started since monday. Till now, things hadn't been at its best. I feel so screwed after every paper, like really. It's just a feeling of disappointment overwhelming me, that I put in alot of effort and focus yet I still can't seem to perform well. But I can say UOL exams is one of the exam period which I mugged really hard for it. 3 down and 1 more to go, can't imagine 3mths later and dun wish to imagine.


I'm really glad through this period whereby my stress level on the maximum level, I still have people around me encouraging me alot. Got to thank them :) I love you guys. Thanks for being there for me. Esp my mom. I dun know how to thank her but still thanks mom! She didn't lecture me instead she told me this " If you really do badly this time, dun worry, we'll work out something tgt that will be more suitable for you. We wouldn't want you to study till you hurt yourself." I really felt so touched at that point of time. My mom's really th best. She doesnt mind the money but she loves me so much that I feel that sometimes I dun love her that much which makes me guilty. For now, im feeling much better.


Anyw I really need to train up my mentality when it comes to dealing with stress. I'm pretty vulnerable and I'll breakdown at times which I know that it doesnt get the problem solved. So I'm learning and moving to become someone mentally stronger. In this way, my mom wouldn't worry so much bout me.


Good thing that my next paper is on th 17thmay. 1more week till that. I can release abit of myself tonight when I meetup with the rest over at Dempesey Rd. I need some beer tonight ;)

No comments: