Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ran the last :)

Exams officially ended on monday(17th). I felt super relieved aft my last paper(marketing), esp when I managed to vomit out th whole chunk of shit that I brain-swallowed in a few weeks within th 3hrs given. Anyway I'm pretty amazed at how much I could wrote and how the paper was kinda a gift to me, because I studied selectively and I managed to get the topics I studied. But still, I'll keep my fingers crossed until the results are out, meanwhile pray hard :]

Life has been cool still. I'm head-hunting for a new job tmr and working my ass off at th same place before I find a new job to jump over to. I need money cause I need to shop and buy new cosmetics/skincare products.

Finally I'm gg out w twiny&ked on sat! Very long since we went out tgt! Looking forward to saturdays spent like that. & Sunday w my happy pills to the beach(hate the sun) but will love th company.

This week not gonna be spending much time w bin as I've many programs on hand and he has to clear his last week notice :) And then for the next week we could enjoy tgt! Can't wait t plan many things w him; zoo, kite flying cum picnic, movies, shopping and many more.

Till I'm back w more pictures.

Just a random thought on mind, people do change at times so I'm not reading too much into everything now. I've learnt how to lead a more carefree life now.

No comments: