Wednesday, December 19, 2007

PMS got into me this noon while waiting for things to be confirmed. i jus felt super pissed with everyone so much so that i decided to go around walking alone and to cool myself down. yet many fucked up things still happen which got me even more pissed):
1. buying ToriQ and that the auntie in front of me was taking her bloody own sweet time, really pissed
2. people just kept one blocking my way wherever i walked
3. found myself doing nothing to improve my own situation


i need to really get down to some recruit company and fucking get a job and i need moolahs to spend! i hope to get everything i wan before my birthday which falls on Feb next yr
1. burberry tote bag

2. gucci / burberry belt
3. burberry collar shirt
they really cost over 1k moolahs all together)):



EDITED

i fell in love with binnies now!:D all thanks to Mr Boyfriend who taught me that it was called binnie(: went looking for one today but no much findings thou, want something simple thats all. met twin,roy,terry&boyfriend down at town. dinner at Cine foodcourt and then walked around and find delong who's working at Heeren's. then to DFS to check out the burberry bag that im gonna get it when i have enough moolahs. my lovely boy & twin accompany to wait for my bus to come, i love them plenty! might be heading down later on if i managed to sneak out(:

No comments: