Thursday, December 27, 2007

time passes so fast, year' 07 is coming to an end and arrival of ' 08 will be in 4days time. i won't consider this year to be very good nor very bad, just average? plenty of unpleasant events did happened this year which isn't worth thinking back at all. at the same time, good things came in too. blessed with wonderful friends around me, my never giving up mumsie and family, my colleagues etc etc. it also occur to me that i wasted plenty of time this year round, doing nothing but wasting much more moolahs than i should. the feeling isn't very pleasant when i think back. but it made me to keep pushing myself forward to a better self in the new coming year. school, work and driving will definetely be filling up 3/4 of my time. it's actually somehow good that it gives me the drive to work hard for what i yearn for. my new year resolution will be different this time i guess?



im being random here. time now is 215am and i need to wake up at 7am for work later)): and im still not asleeep!

No comments: