Thursday, December 27, 2007

went over to Nicole's. its really been ages since i saw her. had a nice catch up tgt. dinner over at AMK and then they headed out while i train-ed back home. thoughts ran through and it gives me the urge to just alight at the right stop. and it turned out the train i boarded was terminating at that. i just needed to tap and out im yet i decided i shouldn't be doing these, its time to wake up from my dreams that all along i had been in and not carry any hope further. sometimes i just wish to run away from this hectic world cause it presses me down so much that i dont know who i am inside. time is making me run wild and so what i really need is to fill up the empty-ness. alright there's gonna be work tmr and something to be happy about is that my pay is finally in tomorrow (:

No comments: