Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ikea today! along with Brian and Roy. Had plenty of fun down there "playing" around with the stuffs. They pushed me inside the trolley and I got stuck in the end :/ that was very paiseh cause everyone was looking at me :/ In the end we got a trolley full of items and headed for payment. Gave the chicken wings a miss today cause we were rushing. Then over to Roy's place before picking tweeny and town. Dined at NYDC, Roy's treat, thanks you!(: Slacked at Cine and come to the decision of Speedy, my life is super mundane!)))):

Look at Brian's diva pose ;)
Roy and me

I was trying to look like as though I'm shitting, do I?
I look horrendous here :/

these were photos taken that very day which i forgot when it was. we had a hard time forming those words at Heeren's and it also created plenty of joke and embarrasment :/





reality of life, im facing it
thats pretty good for me
cause i know it inside my heart so well

No comments: