Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Work today, all I know was I kept on falling asleep. Gosh, it shows how badly i need my sleep): and for once, today, thats how I feel people can change within a month. It seems like yesterday where we were still like before. Somehow it's so scary to know how someone once close to you could end up giving you that distant feel now. Even though times like today when i miss the good old times we work but I just feel you're scary. Yes, it's a feeling of fear which I dont know why also. And it seems like vicious is what is becoming into you. I rather the old than now where even when i stand so close to you yet I dont feel what seems to be before. Somehow or rather, it's disappointing in the heart

Edited

met husband, Ben jus now((((: along with Wanhua, Daph and Baby. Dined at Subway and then headed to Coffee Club for some coffee and chill out sessions tgt. The feeling is really great! I can swear! :D It's been so long since I actually have this warm feeling. Oh wells, I really wish time could stop for that moment and Ben wouldn't have to be back to Aust aft my birthday))): & that'll be the very last time we'll be sending him away.




it's all a dream

No comments: