Friday, February 29, 2008

FAREWELL TO MY BELOVED SUPERHUBBY BENJAMIN! [: im gonna miss you plenty!

Thats the board we made for him to bring it over to Aust[:
Baby and me
Baby, Slut and me[;
My forever wonderful babes of my life


And then our lovely hubby with us
So spent an hr over at MOS taka today doing the board. Slut came over to meet me after she's got done with her work then headed to meet baby. Bus-ed over to the airport. Hurrily went to T3 and had our dinner at Popeye's Chicken. We were god damn nervous and was always on the look for Ben. Cause we were planning a surprise for him[; So hide here and there, managed to get hold of where he was, then pop from behind! TATA! Waited for him to have his dinner then as usual photograph sessions and gave him the present. He's so ever irritating but I believe he was touched. Well, got a little emotional when he went in, arggg so gaga la. We all left for home afterwhich. And got a surprise call from him before he boarded the plane! Im really happy[[: The journey home was a lil emotional for me. I MISSS BENNN! So June pls faster come!
And to end of with something sweet[;