Saturday, February 23, 2008

Since im sooooooo bored, I shall post up some really overdue photos [:

Revamping of Roy's room over his place, thats seedelong & me [;
Calli & me
Then was th CNY reunion dinner with the group, tweenys [[;
the baby is sooooo adorable! i wish i had one as well :/
benben and me
kenneth and me
Nanny and me [:
That's all about it. Im really really bored right now. I haven been out for th whole day, just practically spent my day at home, watching tv, munching on goodies and sleeping. Im hell broke now, awaiting for next thur when my pay comes and im gonna do something to my hair, like seriously! It's driving me crazy. I wish i have silky straight hair and i dont need to spend money on straightening it. like it cost over 100bucks everytime and i could have saved the money for something else ]: hate curls! sch's gonna be starting in 1mth and a week's time, i feel so not excited at all. Not excited about making any friends nor heading to a totally new enviroment to study. im munching on choco as im blogging and i feel super sinful. and im having a super bad cramp for the whole day! it sucks totally, like really.
and ben's flying off this coming fri ]: gonna miss him plenty and hope June will come faster and then he'll be bck for long [: yayness!

No comments: