Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hello earthlings, im back frm my hiatus! :D the past few weeks has been a mixture of happiness and sorrow but wells, im glad i've gotten over so much things inside my heart. and now im back to myself(: probably not the full me but still 3/4 i guess? Let me recall on what happened,

1.O levels English, got a C6 which is good enough for my standard?
2.applied for my sch with daddy and mummy.
3.CNY steamboat dinner with group(:

not much happenings though. work was as normal to me, some unhappy stuffs but i decided i shalln't mention anymore. and i made a new friend recently who taught me plenty of things. thanks S! (:


Claud, i blogged! (:

1 comment:

edi'slove. said...

HIIII!
JACLYN HERE!!!
hehehs. nice seeing you that day.
ive leave a comment for you.
lala.
takcare!!!