Tuesday, October 30, 2007

deardear:
Cheer up ok? It pains me t tell me that you're tearin'. I sure know how it feels t be feelin' th pain inside. I've been through. You will just need time now, give yrself and everyone time. Sort everything out. Dont rush yrself and make hasty decisions. All I dont wish t see is you gettin' hurt. I still prefer my old deardear also sound so hyper&cute over MSN and blog post((: also always so crazy when outside. No matter what, I'm always here f you((: loves!

Zombie:
You shld know what I'm plannin' t say. No more words, you should know it. I just hope you'll walk outta emo-ness soon and be back th same old hyper ass. Cheer up and over-thinkin' is sometimes bad f health! So dont think so much and move on w life! :D my always dung partner!



Work was all f today. Tiring yet fun((: It'll be hell fun when Vanessa joins in tmr :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE! ((:




it reminds me of you

No comments: