Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm freakin' tired, gonna head f bed aft bloggin'


English paper 2 compre was a killer t me): But I hope my summary will help get back th marks. Enoughh of English. Went Kimage t do my hair,thanks a million t Zombie. Bus-ed t town t meet
deardear. CK Tangs t find monmon t dung and catch up a lil. Long John f dinner over at Cine. Deardear then came. Afterwhich Roydad came along w Kenneth, catch up a lil. Deardear was really high today, she goes w her "Hello" here and there. Down t foodcourt and up again -.- Deardear went off f work and Zombie and me went off too. We'll be th first ever dumbest dumbos t have see 106 as 190! -.- Thats shows we're real tired. Goodnights! work tmr):



I miss you, yes i do
Sometimes I just wish t text you so much
but i refrain myself from doin' ):

No comments: