Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i've been workin' f th past 3days, tired is all i can say. more work is gonna come & thats all i wan, till fill up th empty-ness and prevent my thoughts frm runnin' wild. i hate cryin's everynight t bed cause thats so not me. my fingers nearly went on th button "Send" but i stopped. my head hurts but my heart hurts even more. i dont know how t be fine when im not.


i saw it all myself
&yes my heart hurts so much right now
i wish you would tell me you're jus lyin'
but i know you wouldn't
so i got myself into all these

& i dont know how t pluck myself up
everything of you ran through my mind
yr image kept on appearin'
i wont smile like how i used t anymore
everything is gonna be th fake version of me now
or probably i wont trust th word l-o-v-e anymore

No comments: