Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today's my first time being real busy at work. Stocks all came in at one go and I've been like runnin' ard t carry th stocks t th counter, th worst thing is trolleys are all used up!): so like I saw my ex-colleagues frm Robinsons and they still recgonise it was me, except Alvin who was being cheeky. In total I carried like 29 boxes? My arms were achin' man): restock and customers came at th wrong timin'! So im like servin' customers and th next do my stock, how bad could this get? but time passes so fast that it reaches 7pm and we didnt know! Elaine bought back chicken rice f me since I was lazy t go f dinner outside. Okays im really tired, i must rest now(: goodnights!




i wish work could be so busy like today

so i could work and nt think of anything
you came into my mind again):

No comments: