Monday, October 1, 2007

i seriously miss this bitch of mine): im awaiting f Nov and u're gonna be back(:

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY :/ i wish i was still a kid! then when its Children's Day, we would receive so many goodies frm teachers.

im a good girl, i stayed at home today(:slept away most half of th day but still im feeling so tired! pooor me, i got eye infection): no wearing of contact lens f 1WEEK! means i will hafta be seen ard w my kuku specs again): this is like th dont-know-how-many times i got eye infection. i miss tons of people. i miss my baby, qianyu. i miss ting(: .i miss my slut. i miss my girl,miyake. i miss benbenben! i miss my loves in OB including uncle choon): i miss all my gappers. people, meet up plsssss(: & i'll pray f sadness. gonna be offf!


u always give me surprises
th words are always th surprises (:


No comments: