Friday, April 18, 2008




dinner over at Newton Circus this evening after we cracked out brain cells for 4hrs for MPO proj (: some annoying matters here and there but we had fun and also finally completed it not long ago. After dinner Dan, actually suggested to go f a drink. So Angie, Dan, Amos and me went while Dil, Har and Jason went off. And guess what I'm the happiest girl alive now cause I just saw my BESTEST TWINNY A FEW HRS AGO! ((((: do you know that I was over th clouds and felt that I was flying. Im not exgerrating but thats how much i love and miss him! We updated each other and i told him i'll booked him f dinner tmr before his work! :D OMG i can't wait to seeee twinyyyyy! Lovely day I had and lovely friends in school who never fail to make th day wonderful and lovely company f chilling. More to come (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.