Friday, April 11, 2008

Im having a really bad flu and cough. Tissues are all lying around. I dont feel well at all. Instead feel so sick. Flu started in the morning during class and didnt stop until now. I was still thinking it was sighness initially but well seems like i've caught a flu. School assignments and proj for Sem 1 is like never-ending. Im so drained out. Tmr's saturday and im still having class and proj in the noon. So can you imagine how tired i am?


I certainly miss alot of people. I havent seen any of my loves for the coming one week and I bet this weekend is gonna be free for me either. It will be filled with mugging and proj instead of town. I miss tweeny badly ): I wonder how he's doing with work and stuffs. You know he's like so understanding towards me ever since i started schooling, he didnt blame me for not spending time with him. SUPER LOVE FOR HIM! Last time used to seeing him everyday or every other day but now? Once or twice a week, super pathetic. Sighs. I really so much wanna spend time with him like before but school forbids me ]: Tweeny if you see this, I MISSSS YOU BADLY! (:


Actually I feel blessed to have nice classmates [: They always never fail to make lectures, breaks and sometimes after school fun filled and with laughters. They made up so much of my schooling life and kept me going in school even though sometimes i get so tired of going to school :/


I think I should go rest now. Cause im having morning class tmr and proj aftermath and mugging with lovely gf, Angie. So goodnights earthlings!



diff worlds we belong.

No comments: