Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello world! (: Currently still in the midst of mugging for Maths. My brain cells are apparently getting so much lesser due to the cracking of my tiny pea-sized brain for those tough Maths qns and the sight of the tb won't make you feel like mugging for Maths ): But still, I've got to do it anyw. Dil lovely is sick and I hope she'll be well and skipping to school on Wednesday! (: Her laughters always made my day so much. O'right tmr seems to be the day for submission of Engish essay and im pretty nervous bout it though. I hope I can at least get a B or something like that and i'll be thankful (: Sp and I went jogging and soccer jus now in the evening! I was pushing my fatty Sp to be faster and prepare him for his 1.6 run in school on Wed.Soccer was madness with him, the ball jus went into some place that was fenced up :/ and i was the culprit. So as I promised him, i'll get him another if he do well in the upcoming MYE. Currently he's snoring away on his bed and im still mugging. See, thats the difference of a primary school student and me. Sighs, how I wish i could return back to primary school but well everyone grows up. So im back to getting into my books again ): Bye earthlings!

No comments: