Thursday, April 24, 2008

MPO is madness! ):

I've never been so stressed out before. Well apparently MPO got me drivin' crazy now. We didnt stay through the whole presentation and went t start on the preparation of ours. Lunch at Hwa Chong and back to school. Teddy was damn nice today, i swear! (: He drove me down to Raffles City, waited for me to get my brows and everything done and drove me down to PS ((: Million of thanks to him :D Anywho dinner with the lovelys excluding Delong and Nanny who are at work and Max who's in Tekong. I swear I was super happy when i saw twinny today, ohhh man i miss him! :D dont know when is the next that im seeing him, i hope soon? We headed down to the usual after dinner and R left f meeting f work. Im soo exhausted now ): Saturday's presentation, next tues's summary and 5th of next month is Maths. Really madness right. My sister is going away to Taiwan in May and mummy's gg China in June! ): SO UNFAIR! I think i need to stop whining bout it and work hard f money when June holi comes.



God is fair.

No comments: