Tuesday, April 15, 2008

DS lite gets you so high and nvr stopping! (:


Morning was ruined by my eyes ): painful eyes once again. Sigh, I hope I didnt get infection like, again? So anywho Angie was being sucha lovely by helping me text people for contact lens container and solution. And the person who saved my eyes was Dan (: He actually went to buy and came in late due to this. I swear I felt super bad and came on thanking him non-stop. He's sucha lovely fellow. So after school was lunch at Hwa Chong. Headed bck to school for MPO proj and had much laughters by those cheeky boys again. Left at 3 and Amos sent us all to the bus stop and that saves the effort of walking down (: It's tiring walking up and down the slope daily. MPO proj tmr again. Back to books (:



It feels great to be talking to someone you miss so much even if its in MSN, loves twinny (:

No comments: