Wednesday, July 9, 2008

beautiful P-a-r-i-s :)




today's lovely paris :) been having a really bad cough. one moment i can really cough non stop. omg i hope i dont die of coughing too hard. so anyw stupid me hurrily took a cab to school thinking i would be late. but ended up i was even earlier than Angie -.- i wasted 6bucks on cab fare and i feel so "gek" now ): my motorola phone hasn't been good, giving me non stop problems i hope it doesnt die cause it's not mine. guess i'll just treat it with better care. finally tmr spells P-A-Y-D-A-Y ! :) YTX is really nice to be driving down tmr so we could collect our PAY and dine together! can't wait for money to be in my HANDS :DD oh well Angie's not turning up for school tmr and i'll be going school ALONE. how upsetting. im getting drowsy and i guess im going to turn in soon. and finally i can sleep back onto my bed cause granny's back in m'sia. Goodnights world!

No comments: