Saturday, July 5, 2008

Currently sitting in with my nose sticked with the Biore Deep Pore Cleansing Pack for Black heads. bought it just recently cause i have some blackheads on my nose which is irritating me off whenever i make up. anyw its my second time using it, so i think i'll conclude whether its nice aft the last sticker and probably recommend your? (: btw, Garnier Whitening Mask is cheap and works wonder! :D im serious! came across it when i was in the mall the previous day checking out whitening mask. so decided to give it a try since im always wanting to go for new things. it works quite well and i can really see my skin tone fairer. moreover the pricing is cheapp (: school today. it sucks to have school on Saturdays esp when the timing is like 2-5pm :/ you know it totally spoils your Saturday-out-to-town-shopping mood. Accounts isn't easy at all! I think i'll live so many yrs lesser if im gonna be an accountant one day. But still, im determined to do well for it or maybe a B will be fine :D more days to go with accounting. Finally tmr is Sunday, time for dinner with lovelys. And farewell to benben, he's going in army soon ): i'll miss you! :D I think im gonna make FULL use of my one and only rest day which is tmr for alot of things that I need to do. Revision, facial, hair treatment, re-polish my nails, dinner blah blah blah. so many things to do, so little time left. seriously it sucks.

No comments: