Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A for a-c-c-o-u-n-t-s

i swear i will die so many years like 12823748274yrs earlier if i ever be an accountant. seriously it gets you so frustrating when you can't balance everything on that piece of sheet. then you start to go really mad about it and in the end giving up. i've been trying my best t catch up with everything thats been taught though there has been some doubts here and there t clear. and im gonna make it through this accounts exams once and for all. no repeat module, a big fat no for accounts. biked to sch today all thanks to my Mr-sexy-biker, LH :) the girls indeed had fun sitting in th porche for a spin round th school. H proclaimed it was the sexiest car ride ever. I can't wait f tmr to come. Wonder whats gonna be the new look on my hair ;) i love season changes f my hair. it gives people surprises and you try on new ones. moreover to say its totally FOC :DD im gonna wear house shorts and tee to school like it is my home. & my dark eye rings are getting way too bad )): swear im gonna go bed early nowadays. self study today was productive. i managed to do some studying at last and all alone at KAP but it makes me all focused. gonna start calling all my mugging kakis t KAP t mug. finally trimming my damn brows on thurs! :)

No comments: