Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my laptop screwed up majorly on me. the keyboard totally went headwire thus that explains why i hasn't been able to go online not to mention updating of my blog. oh well, it sucks to not have the laptop as your company during the night when you're up to study. majorly sucks. so anyway i dont know wad went wrong with my body system. my appetite has been BAD. i mean really BAD. i used to have 3 normal meals per day and lots of junk food in between. but right now im having one meal per day which is really BAD. i'll feel happy nowadays when i wake up in the morning if im feeling hungry BUT after i have like 2-3 mouths of my food, i totally have no appetite and instead after that i feel so nauseous like right now. and i actually puked out my 2 small mouths of lunch yesterday. omg i really feel so terrible and i dont wanna actually be like this )': you know someone i missed so much now is TWINNY. i must must meet him on Sunday cause i've too many things to tell him. oh well my cough on the other side isn't getting any better. instead i think its worse. i lose my breathe very often nowadays but just walking to school. i seriously hope i don't die so soon at least let me pass my 21st birthday!
School has been going on well. i have been trying to rush my projs and assignments all being due. Finally Friday will be the night to relax with happy pills :) ok i really wanna get well, i really wanna get well!

No comments: