Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sis grad ceremony :)

all th professors sitting there
sister!
daddy and sis
mommy and sis
i took th photo for them!
& we bought the pink star stick for her, wanted flowers but didnt have
my fatfat being cheeky
4 of us :)
my family
another one :)
See mommy & daddy smiling so happily inside th photo? I bet they've never been that happy before. seeing their eldest graduating and now currently working, nothing beats that. it shows that all their efforts, love and concern they put in was worth. their smile shows it all. and i hope my diploma grad would be something similar with daddy & mommy being proud of me :) the ceremony was draggy but seeing those graduates throwing their hats into the air makes me feel that i wanna work hard to be one also. i wanna have the chance to throw it too! :D after the reception, we left for dinner before going home. Oh well, i hate monday cause they give me blues and its accounts! ): Im dying from accounts alr, help anyone? ahah. I spent the whole of today watching shows and lazing on bed, feel rather guilty bout it and so from tmr onwards, im gonna give my books more love. & my eyebrow's pissing me off, growing into a brush in time to come :/

No comments: