Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love this picture here, G sis and I both look good :> Btw it was during Candy's wedding.


Tmr's monday(again), I managed to survive through this hectic week once again. But that's not the end, there's still more to come by, next week is going to be even worse. I'm only looking forward to week 3 whereby I can totally let loose in Bkk with my family. I swear to do a good solid retail therapy there. Goodness, I need plenty of it!!!


I'll be working 6days this coming week with 3days of sch. And then I'm having dinner with H(no idea where yet though). Plus friday night I'm having my CO gathering, supper + drinking session with all my steady khakis. Then my sis birthday is on tues, i'm going for high tea in Taka! And Angelina's birthday dinner also on tues evening. WOW WOW WOW. I'm too busy for any other things nowadays.


My camera flew to Switzerland with my eldest sis. Trying to revive the old one for the upcoming events this coming week.

Sigh, I look so fat. MY FACE!!! :<<


I'm gg to bed really soon. My headache hits in alr. urghhh.

No comments: