Thursday, December 10, 2009


Got more photos from the photographer for Candy's wedding :>


Today was a longgg day for me. In the morning, I woke up late for class so I just simply grabbed my clothes and did a light makeup and grabbed my bag off I went to school. Lucky for me, the bus was fast today and I managed to reach 10mins before class. After class, I bus-ed down over to town to collect my working uniform over at CO. Spent an hour there choosing and ended up with more tops this time round. Aftermath had lunch with G sis, alex, Mr Chan and Joan over at Lucky Plaza. Then I headed back to school with 2 heavy lecture notes on my hands and a bag of CO clothes in my bag, super heavy. Was late for Psoc class for 15mins but he hasn't started as he was giving out the last class test. Didn't do as well as last round, gonna work harder. After class, while waiting for twiny to come down SIM, I sat around with KH and Madonna. Ked picked us up at the bus stop and we headed to lot one for a simple dinner. Over to twiny's place to get a book and hard-disk before I left for home around 1030pm. I was feeling super shag on the way home. Saw my mom sleeping on the couch when I got home, she was so worn out by the painting of my house today. Sometimes I find my parents very cute, when they've nothing to do, they find something to do(e.g painting the house). Hahaha.


It's 1130pm, i'm going to bed very soon. I've Maths class tmr morning and work after school. Then around 8pm I need to head down to Timbre for the aftermath grad party with happy pills. Around 11pm gonna head down to Newton for supper with my colleagues :> Another long and tiring day ahead tmr but it is somehow good as it keeps my mind off things. Think I'll shut down straight when I hit the sheets in 5mins time.


Bkk next week is really a good getaway for me.

No comments: