Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sis's birthday:)

Happy birthday to my dearest Er Jie! :>
Basically spent my lovely tuesday noon with my mom,sis and my brother. My Da Jie wasn't around as she's currently enjoying her life away in Europe. Fucking awesome right. We had Tampopo @ Taka for lunch. My first time experience there and I'd say the food is good! :> The ramen is pretty Q and the soup base is yummylicious! Quite good for a first time experience though ;p Aftermath we headed to Coach whereby my mom bought herself a new wristlet for 200 odd bucks. Next to Taka and we spent up to an hour there as mom wanted to get herself a new handbag. There were just so many different brands to choose from and we were pretty lost. Hahaha. In the end, mom bought a CK bag which is 200 plus after discount and a Como brand bag for 80plus. Wooh, she really spent today. We had to go down to CK Tang to get the bag as taka doesnt have anymore new piece. So before that we went to the tea lounge at taka level 3 for high tea. Their cakes are awesomeeee :DDD I wanted to look for new pumps but there wasn't any that I saw today so I gave it a miss.

Instead, I bought myself a new sequin sneakers! :D After so long of not buying covered shoes, i bought one. Gonna wear it to work :>

Can't believe my bkk trip is just next week! Tmr's H birthday dinner @ Ion. It's gonna be a longg and busy day tmr.


Met twiny at our house area for a good catch up just now. Simply just talked anything under the sun. I'll most prob be seeing him for movie on thurs night.


So till then!

No comments: