Friday, December 4, 2009

Photoless post

Basically this week zoomed past just like that. Last weekend while blogging, I was still whining so much bout how tiring this week is going to be. I didn't skip school at all. Ok, or maybe not, JUST PMKG class on thurs morning. The previous night(wednesday) I had school early in the morning followed by a 5hrs work which is equivalent to a 10hrs work shift kinda thing. Aftermath G sis along with Weibin and Ky asked me out for "Paranormal Activity" over at PS. K, as I'm typing all the scary mamas scenes is flashing through my brain. STOP THINKING RACH!


Yesterday(since it's past 12mn), I went ktv with twiny, ked, yvonne, yy and imran. Hit partyworld over @ Liang Court. Sang for a good solid 4hrs. Had sucha good time catching up with yy since we hadn't seen her for the longest time. In fact, I was "interrogating" her on her -secret-. Anyway Mhd Sultan for Bak Ku Teh aftermath then Ked dropped all of us home. On the way back, while we were all in the car, I suddenly realise '09 is gonna be over really soon. But it has indeed been a really fruitful year for me. I gained back alot of things and lost some. Oh well, let's get movin' to '10 then. We talked about our new year resolutions for the upcoming year and created many stupid crap outta the topic. Basically till now my new year resolution would be saving up as much as I can and be able to go on a trip with my friends and faster get through year 2 of UOL prog.


I need to work harder for my studies. Lucky me, I made a new friend in maths class today. Her name's Carrie and she's nice :) She offered me her notes to copy since I missed out the previous few. And the lecturer nearly fell on the platform today during class. Everyone basically burst out laughing but he was pretending to be all normal and continue teaching. Sometimes I find him so wtf but he's still funny afterall :> Hopefully next week I'll be able to get self studying started anywhere. Cause my Psoc lecturer seems to be finishing the module soon yet half of it im pretty stuck on it. I just realise most of the lectures are ending in early Jan. That spells bad cause exams are coming soon. Wooh. Work hard rach!


Anyw got to hit the sheets now, im working tmr. nights people of the worlddd!

No comments: