Sunday, November 29, 2009

a busy week

This week that has just passed(since its midnight) has been really hectic. Even though I had only just one full day of school, but the rest of it was just packed with work, work and even more work. Especially now that the sales period for xams is bout to begin, im going to be so worn out everyday. Basically for this coming week, I've only 1off day(thurs) because I've one whole day of school and I wont be able to work then.

I remember Monday night I had my annual awards night then we went to drink until the next morning. The whole tuesday I spent my time at home recuperating from the night out and large amt of alcohol that was inside me. Wednesday I was back to work and I rested myself early as I've sch on thurs morning. Thursday was just plainly school for the whole day, I had lunch with my mom and my brother got back his PSLE results; 220. Fairly not bad for his standard. Friday was work again and more work. Saturday was really tiring day at work, I was busy from morning until evening. Dragged my whole body energy to meet twiny and Noel for Waruku. Super good cheap deal meal we had and we strolled to FEP to get Noel's cap, cab home and had some beer with twiny before I left for home. In the end, I didnt head to Sitex with my mom they all, I slept till late and woke up for work, again -.- Today wasn't that bad, just that I was super sleepy during the first few hrs of work and I didnt talk much. The rest thought something unpleasant happened to me and came asking me whether I was alright. Hahaha, Jean was the first to come and asked me that.


I actually intended to stay in tmr but I need to be out to get gifts and some materials for xams gifts so got to spend my time alone in town hunting for things again. The only thing I could think to get my time spent more usefully is to get indulge into reading again. So tmr im going to get "New Moon". Many things to do tmr plus some self studying.


Got to run along now for bed. My pimples are popping out soon.

No comments: