Sunday, November 15, 2009

dogs lover outing; fitting

Last weekend, we finally had a proper zj outing with everyone present ;) There was some dogs lover outing going on and so we hit Tanjong Beach @ Sentosa and brought our family pet, baby along! Among all the dogs, he is the smallest of them all. And also the most anti-social dog. Hahaha, i think its because he hasn't interact with so many dogs before and seen so many people around that he growls when people wanna carry him. Worse still, when monster twiny carries other dogs, he will growl. Sucha jealous ass. The weather was good, it wasn't too hot nor rainy. There was cool breeze blowing at us and we were playing around with baby. Left sentosa around 5plus and we hit back to monster's crib. Twiny bathed baby and for we had dinner packed up at his place to eat while watching dvds. Ended up the dvd wasn't that nice and we ended up sitting at the balcony talking away till 1am. When I got home, I went to bed the moment after I showered.



The next day, I woke up early for work. Super tiring and boring. There weren't much crowd nor things to do. After work, I had lunch with ky&kim @ LP. Then trained down to woodlands to candy's place. As usual her family was mahjonging away while I sat with her at the sofa and watched tv. Headed to the bridal shop @ Chompang around 6plus. Tried on my bridesmaid gown for the 2nd time and everything done. Rushed down to monster's twiny crib at 7plus for bbq. It was one of ked's friend birthday. Everything ended around 11pm and hit home aftermath. Slept only at 1am cause I was watching some video that yvonne asked me to. Hahaha. Still feeling tired and I don't know what I should wear for the wedding dinner at night. I think im gg out to source for clothes later! :D

No comments: