Monday, November 16, 2009

Hi My Sweetheart!

Basically today I was free from work&school. I need to rest myself if not I'd be falling sick again and having outbreaks on my face soon. I wanted to head out to town to source for a offshoulder bodycon but I was too lazy. So I decided to do it tmr instead. Meeting Alan around 11am to wash/blow/straighten my hair and he's going to teach me some makeup skills! Then I'd be down to town shopping around for a dress and meeting candy in the late noon for manicure. In the evening, will be accompanying G sis to shop for her white heels and hair extensions. At night, we'd hit Candy's crib and spent the night there, waking up like 4 or 5am the next day for her wedding customary! Okay, gonna be a tiring wednesday and im soooo glad i've no sch on thurs morning! I can drink moreee on wed! :))
Heard about this show from tw variety show. So I decided to catch it online on youtube since I was having some time off from work and sch this afternoon. I'd say it's damn hilarious. The way how Show Luo potray himself as a nerd with a mushroom head, nerdy specs and his "tutu" mouth. Particularly like Rainie Yang's dressing in this show, something very boyish yet it can still bring out the feel of a small punk girl. I wanna get harem pants, studded strappy heels and studded vest when I'm in bkk! :DD


Just look at nerd Show Luo is in this show. High socks somemore with his fav pink panther. Lol!


No comments: