Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today's is G sis actual birthday. Exactly on this day, one year ago, I got know G sis. I still rmb clearly that I was off from work early and it happened to be her birthday(which back then I didnt know), so G sis was planning to go ktv with the girls. And I was pretty shocked when they invited me along, initially I feel very awkward as I was invited last min and I felt so ps. Thank god, I agreed to this invitation and stayed on. If not we would not have been such great sisters till now! :D On her birthday today, marks 1year in our friendship. I'm really glad, god allow me to meet her and know her as a friend, got close and are now sisters. Other than monster twiny, G sis is another person who knows me inside out. She knows what i'm thinking sometimes and she gives me that smirk on her face. I still rmb when I first know her, I was thinking "how could it be sucha wonder that I could meet someone who has the same bad temper as me, talks loudly, chor lor in the same way, laugh @ the same thing non-stop(when others think it's lame), share many common thinkings etc etc. One thing I can say is, she's definitely more mature than me. When I just can't get to think through certain things, she's there to offer me advice. I was really touched yesterday when she told me something " rach, even if anything goes bad in the future, as long as I've you thats enough." And now, I wanna say the same thing to her " G sis, no matter what may happen to the group in the future, as long as I still have you ard, its enough:)"
Cheers to our 1year old sistership! :)


Today, I managed to get up on time to prepare for sch and reached school earlier than the lecture time. In the end, the lecturer was late by 20mins as there was a bad jam. Lol! Anyw I met up with win,brandon and tiff for lunch(fried chicken rice @ lucky plaza!). Never had I felt so bloated after so longgg. Then I had to go work while Brandon came down with me as he wanted to get polo tees. For the first 3hrs, I nearly fell asleep at work as I was too full from lunch and the crowd wasn't that good. Hahaha. Things picked up slowly aftermath. Suddenly there was a huge crowd and I had so many things on hand to do. Managed to get home within an hr today. So shagged after I showered and had my late dinner. Just talking with my sisters about th upcoming bkk nxt mth makes me soo excited!! :D I will buy a truckload of clothes,shoes, bags and accessories back to supply myself for one whole year! For now, I must scrimp and save!!


Woohoo, going nabin tmr for dinner and shisha! :D Can't wait to meet up with skinny yy :)

No comments: