Sunday, November 8, 2009

PH last night

Yesterday night was the so called pre-planned "hens night" for Candy. It has been sucha long time since I spent my saturday @ home resting myself, watching hk dramas and snacking away with a bag of chips. The best part was, I finally had a afternoon nap after sooooo long! I couldn't remember how long ago I last had one. But it was definitely months ago before sch started. Hah.


So the girls decided to meet up at around 9pm @ vivo. Initially I was feeling pissed off as I felt that my kindness and patience as a friend was taken for granted. Tried to cool myself down by texting G sis about it then I managed to get the anger off me. We only managed to join the quene at 11pm aft waiting here and there for each other. The quene was already mad long and it was all the way outside dragonfly! Lol! I was thinking inside that the club would be so horribly packed. Started to get worried if we couldn't get any tables. Quene for a good 20mins before we were inside the club.


The girls decided to open a bottle and get a table. But everyone was full and so we were sorta given one small space which is awfully small. Alot of people just had to keep walking pass when we were dancing so happily and we had to stop and let them pass. The music that night wasn't something I expected so I didn't dance much except for certain songs. Didn't drink much too, only had a little of the chivas mixed with coke. I can't drink chivas for good, I'll puke badly. We left around 230am? Decided that the night was still young and we hit candy's place.


Had mac for supper and didn't play mahjong. In the end, I caught a small nap before we all cab home around 6plus in the morning. When I got home, showered and ready to turn in, it was already 7am! I woke up at 1030am and slept back till 12pm when I realised I had to meet twiny and ked @ 1pm! So in the end, I was late in meeting them. Ked drove down town and we were window shopping around with twiny's mom. His mom treated us to Waruku for dinner!! :DD Ked dropped me home aftermath. I'm mad tired, need to turn in early tonight and have a good rest at home tmr. Goodbye world, I'll update again!

No comments: