Tuesday, November 24, 2009

awards night

Yesterday was our company anuually held awards night. This time round, they set it at a pub @ Tanjong Pagar called Uluru Pub. Super ulu place indeed. Everyone had a hard time finding the pub. We managed to get there only at 11pm. The awards ceremony was at 12am and I'm glad Alex and Shikin did wisma team proud :DDD Aftermath, everyone started to party and drink. I had a few rounds of beer, man it was good:D The whole thing ended around 1am and some of us suggested to head for a drink at Boat Quay and so we all cabbed down. Picked some random pubs and settled in for more beer and some singing session. Ky was sucha loser, he couldn't take it anymore and left at 4am. While the rest of us stayed on and we ended up eating Mac breakfast! Afterwhich we all cabbed back home seperately, dropped by Yishun to pick up Ming's pounch before we hit home.


Got a quick shower before I hit my sheets. I woke up at 12pm and thank alex for that I could stay in to sleep today. So I slept from 7am to 4pm. Super shiok feeling but I need more sleep. Luckily I've no school tmr. I need to stop drinking so much, my liver is gonna die anytime if I continue drinking so much. Mr Fu might be asking me for drinks @ Winebar tmr, ohman.


I'm having all the unhappiness downed in the alcohol.

No comments: