Friday, November 20, 2009

Candy's wedding

Finally finally, Candy's wedding is over :> Well, even though it wasn't me who was getting married but we've all been busy helping her out with her wedding stuffs. Looking at the guestbook and car plate, I felt really satisfied with my art work!

Apparently, it seems like a custom that we girls would not be sleeping the night before the wedding. As usual we had mj session until 4 or 5am. Everyone started to get to shower and start putting on makeup as early as 5am. And we headed over to her neighbour's place to get our hair done at 630am. Some of them only joined us in the morning. Anyw the groom(aaron) only arrived at 9am. Hahaha, he was having a really hard time eating raw bittergourd, red pepper, carrot and garlic! The most extreme one wasn't by us but wendy! She got lime juice and vinegar all mixed together as a drink for them! Eeeew, and the groom and brothers did it. *THUMBS UP* We shifted from her place to her in-law's place over at Bedok. Imagine from woodlands to bedok and bedok to woodlands again, the car ride was just quiet as we were all asleep. For the whole day, I didn't have much chance to rest as I needed to help her with her gown as I was the bridesmaid. Now I really can imagine how tired she was.

In the end, I didn't get back home to put my stuffs before the dinner as time was too short. So instead I had a shower over at her place, changed into my dress and redo my hair again. We left to the restaurant at 5pm and quickly got everything done up. I was doing up the video and montage the whole time before I was out at the reception around 7pm. The food was surprisingly good. But I didn't have much appetite because I was too shagged. After the whole dinner ended, we helped her with some packing up before we left tgt. Right at this moment, ming suggested for a drink @ Princep St.

I ended up at home around 3am. Totally forgot how I shower, remove my makeup and the next thing I know was, I ended up in my bed with my home clothes and hugging my cushions and towel. I had to ask my mom what happen to me. My first time letting her know I was gone. But I swear the next day I suffered majorly. My hangover was SUPER bad, the whole day I laid there sleeping and sleeping with no much appetite for anything.


As for today(friday), I make my way to work. Beforehand I met my mom for shopping. Got myself a new pair of heels, shirt and a cap. I need more shoes and im getting a boots for awards night on monday! :D Can't wait for it man. I need some beer, life's too tiring.

I jus stoned when I saw u.

No comments: