Friday, November 6, 2009

yy's birthday @ nabin


Yesterday night was awesome! :DD Initially we had sucha hard time getting from Bugis to nabin cause the cab driver wasn't really sure of the way. I got so pek chek and told him to drop us(twiny and me) off at Haji Lane and we managed to find our way there. Thank god. This time round we tried the rest of the food there. Turns out to be something better than we expected. After dinner, we headed upstairs for shisha, number guessing games and ended up doing all those embarrassing forfeits on the stage in front of the crowd :x my forfeit is my current signature thing ; xu lao shi. Lol! What's a birthday without a cake? Well, we didnt exactly got her a cake but we got a strawberry strudel from Ritz Appe Strudel! Yum yum. The whole night was just perfect with everything in place. Hope yy enjoys her birthday this year :)


On a random note, my moodswing is starting to kick in. I can feel its coming. Getting so moody at little things. Things that I know are just minor issues which has been the way it is. And I react pretty sensitive to it. Last night, halfway thru I didn't know why but I felt so moody all outta sudden. Maybe I know why myself too. Nevertheless, I carry on enjoying myself with the rest as it was a too good night to be wasted spent on emo-ing inside. Loud laughters sometimes makes me feel better esp when im moody. I try to laugh out loud hoping that I could in a good way "vent" it out. I hope im just thinking too much about it and not getting too sensitive over this whole issue. Hopefully I feel better inside soon.


And frankly speaking, I don't feel like going for ladies night tmr anymore. So many things that happened recently makes me feel this way I guess. Everytime when I hear those things, I feel so guilty and it really shows how hypocrital people can get.


I wish that all my xmas wishes this year will be fulfilled.

1 comment:

vic said...

dun neo wat u were emoing at, but it makes me worry, reali....hope u can share with me too, even just a tiny fuse, i would like 2 share ur thought n burdens....no matter wat happens, wat others say abt u, i will be there to protect n defend u:)

may all ur Xmas wishes come true:)