Friday, November 13, 2009

friday night with popcorns :)


Caught 2012 after work @ Lot 1 with monster twiny, ked, noel & lionel just now. The storyline was abit typical and the whole show turned out to be a little draggy. Nevertheless, the thrill was there. You'll get so excited sometimes when things are nearing the end. And you'll see how cruel people can turned out to be. They can heck you just because they wanna save themselves. At the point where the world is going to end, the rich used all the money they've to find ways to get out safe. And the poor just faced the fact, they didn't do much. Some just prayed while others kept walking in hope of getting a safe shelter and some even hugged their families and died together.


My cramp this time round was bad. Yesterday I had to cab home aft class because I couldn't really wait for the bus anymore. My face went pale and I broke out in cold sweat. When I got home, I took painkillers and luckily I got better before Psoc class in the late noon. Had Psoc class test(open book), practically can find the answers for most of the qn there. Sometimes during Psoc class, I don't really understand what the lecturer is talking about as some of the notes are really hard to digest. But when i was doing the test today, i felt that if I make more effort in getting the notes into me, I could score. I'm determined to have more self study in sch library next week.


The time passes so fast when you're busy working. Even though I was feeling hungry and tired as I didn't have lunch before work. I was running late for work as beforehand I went to trim my hair over at Alan's. This time round, his salon is more furnished. It's really a relaxing place to do yr hair and relax at the same time. He was nice enough to have send me down since it was raining. Thanks dude!


i'm gg to bed now! goodnights!

No comments: