Tuesday, November 10, 2009

sudden shoe-loving

It was probably this year that I started to fall in love with pretty lingerie. At first, it was from cotton on body. Every week I go there at least once aft work to get my hands on the new arrival lingerie. Then Tiffy recommended me to La Senza. She was really good, i'd say for she gave me pretty good recommendations on what type of bra I should get and we even shared those 5 for something panties promotion. Then I started to splurge on a good bra once every month when I get my pay. Hahaha, it doesnt sound as mad though( just once a month). Aftermath was mommy, she bought me my first triumph bra. From then on, I was so into triumph lingerie. From La Senza, I shifted my once a month thing to truimph. Really can't afford to save on those pretty lingerie. Just can't get my hands off them!


Tell me whether I should get myself a pair of nice boots, I really love boots but it isn't a common fashion in Sg, how sad :<>


I'm saving up badly for bkk trip next month! Can't wait at all because I intend to buy 1year supply of clothings there and get as many shoes as possible!!! If I come back with 12pairs, don't be surprised. Shopping is going to be part of me soon. I think I might even forsake my lunch money for shopping!! Right now, Im stopping my shopping in Sg for 3weeks before bkk trip on 17thdec. So I can save as much money and spent it all in bkk next month!


And I came up with this idea of bringing alot of shows to sch to watch on thurs after morning class. So I can spent my 3hrs studying/ watching shows till it is 330pm and I will go for Psoc class. This is so far the best method that I can think of to make myself stay for Psoc class. Other than going to town to shop. I tried that before and it didnt work at all. Hahaha. After talking with rebecca about UOL today, I realise it is a 6k worth of studies that I need to put in my 101% effort. If I never make it for the 1st year(which I hope not), I'll go for a Australia cert instead. But for now, never give up if u've never put in yr best effort :)

No comments: