Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy 21st birthday my "fei xinnnn"

Yesterday evening after work ended, I headed down to Top One @ bugis for cousin's 21st birthday celebration :) I wouldn't recommend Top One if you're expecting for a nice place to sing, good food and drinks. The place is pretty cheena peh peh. And the room isn't very big. Even when I had 5pax ytd, we were given quite a small room. I think kbox offers a bigger room. The drinks all tasted weird, luckily we bought mac up for dinner! Sing, sang and sung till 11plus before we all left the place in seperate cabs.

Hoho, I did the bun up myself in Top One :> loving the rose clip!


Anyway ytd was considered the first time I went out with my cousin and sisters! Haha, we don't have the habit of going out very often even though we stayed quite near each other. But we were good playmates since young. I still rmb how often we used to go over popo's place for holiday during dec sch holidays. Then we'd go to the backyard and play "masa masa". If not we will be cycling around to buy ice cream or even going down the basketball court to play. Childhood memories are things never to be forgotten:) Haha, make a deal with my sisters and cousin to go Zouk mambo night next mth! We shld be going on the 16th dec exactly one night before we fly off to bkk on th 17th. Super cool, I like:D


When you grow older, you realise you click better with yr siblings. I still rmb my sisters and I weren't very close when we were young. Almost half of the time you will see us brickering non-stop. Then my dajie and erjie would be on the same side and I'm alone :< Hahaha. So my parents decided to get me a younger sibling and turned out to be my fat brother. Nevertheless it's good to have a brother too. I wonder how it'd have been if I've another younger sister. Never wanna imagine too. It was recent years that I started to be talking more to my sisters and then whenever we've family dinners, we will be yaking non-stop and doing stupid things. Hahaha. The stupid thing is, I thought that they didn't know I go clubbing and all cause I know they don't like me doing that often. But facebook tells everything! So I was sharing my experience with them and now im going with them! Fucking unbelieveable! But true.


For wed and thurs, I've been VERY good. I did not skip class nor left halfway. I paid 101% attention in class with a few mins of dozing off though. There's been events gg on in sch man. I just wanna get outta sch aft class ends everyday now. But I realise there're actually alot of people doing studying in the sch library. I think I'll go there more on thurs afternoon. Must instill more self-discipline for studies.


Finally tmr is fridayyyy. I wanna get a haircut tmr after work. Saturday will be sucha lovely day since im having zj outing!! YAY! We're finally hanging out tgt for a proper outing! Can't wait at all. And we will be bringing our dear zj family pet, baby! :D Plus kedrick hei bi hiam is also coming. I can't wait! Then sunday got bbq also! :DDD Eat eat eat and shed shed shed at the same time.


goodthebye!

No comments: