Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stay home saturday night :(

Basically today is really a stay home saturday night for me. How awesome! I thought this weekends would be something happening since my dad isn't in town. Oh well, I guess I just got to save up the partying and energy all for monday when awards night happens.

In the morning, woke up as early as 7am for work, busy for the whole time and knocked off at 2pm. Went lunch with G sis and aftermath I hit home. Text random people that I haven't been seeing for the longest time to ask them out for a drink but it all turns out that everyone is busy! :< In the end, I decided to stay in tonight and have dinner with my mom and sis(been long man). Settled down for kfc for dinner and I think it wasn't a really good choice. When I got home, I had diahorrea for 4times. Couldn't figure out what was the thing that caused it so badly.


I'm starting to feel a little better now and I hope I get better tmr. Been falling sick nowadays. Maybe I've been over-exerting myself too much recently. To be exact, there're certain things I wanna get my mind off from thus I'm keeping myself very occupied nowadays. Making sure I've fully kept my time in use and I've no extra time to let my mind wander off. Actually the main concern here is still studies. Something I'm totally not confident in at all. Fuck all these thoughts now that im letting them come in. I know it isn't a very healthy way of doing this but I just don not wanna think about those things.


I could foresee that in the upcoming dec I'd been triple the times busier than now. My working days would be increased to 5times per week, leaving only 2days off for sch. I'm having my 4d3n bkk trip. Holding a xmas gathering for the close loved ones :) Basically work is going to occupy ALOT of my time. Meanwhile there're still 2 more weeks to dec, I wanna get as many hrs as possible to work and save up for bkk.


Life's still goes on when we fall. I've learnt this in a hard way. No matter how bad my day is, I'd still need to go work/sch, do my assigns, get my things all done up.


My stomach's churning now again. im gg to sleep away the bloody pain.

No comments: