Wednesday, November 25, 2009

confessions;

Oh man finally its mid week; wednesday!! I'm so happy for I've only one day of school this week which is tmr :D I just need to be obedient and get my bloody ass moving to Psoc class @ 330pm tmr! Beforehand would be having lunch with my mom and my bro since my brother is going to collect his PSLE results in school tmr, best of luck dude! :>


Anyway I'm so glad I hadn't waste wednesday. I worked! :D Need money so much nowadays for next month's shopping trip. After work, I had lunch with G sis they all @ lucky plaza sibei sedapp malay fried chicken rice. Fattening i know, but eat already then go on diet :D My always diet motto; eat already then go on diet. Well I supposed its not too late right? Hahaha.


Since I ended work early, I decided to hit home straight cause I'm bloody tired from waking up so early. I was too lazy to walk to the bus-stop so decided to train home instead. The idea of surprising Candy @ Lot 1 CO came to me. But in the end, she haven't reported there yet -.- took a bus home from Lot 1. When I got home, I went into my room(as usual) and I saw my fav VIVI mag on the table! Of course the latest issue lah. My mom super eh zai nowadays! She even knows my fav mag lor. Love you mommy. Anyw I just lazed on my bed reading my VIVI and shaking my legs enjoying the air con. Shiokkk.


The sedep malay fried chicken rice was like my brunch cum dinner. I was still feeling super full when it was near 8pm. So I skipped dinner and just had chicken soup. Not bad leh, can diet like that :> In the end, went to change my nail colour as I was watching tv and my very pesky mom came beside me and pretend to see. I know what she thinking, she confirm want me help her change also. In the end, I was right man. Finished off her toe nails with a fresh coat of maroon-red:) Hahaha, then my dad suddenly hold 2 $50 notes towards me and my mom told me that my dad managed to earn some money in his shares that he bought. Wahhhh super shiokkk. This year he super huat ttm! First was lottery and he gave us 1k each and now shares.


So I was thinking to get another new pair of boots again on friday and the harem pants I saw! Plus lacey leggings. Argh, women just cant resist the temptation of shopping around!!


On another side, shikin(my 3rd IC) is transfering over to PS CO next week as a SM! Happy for her as she has worked for it and of course I've seen how awesome she is. Sad, as we won't be able to crap during work sometimes, have lunch tgt, pop tgt, complain and whine tgt man. Nevertheless, I will visit her at PS when im free :> Seeing them all promoting makes me happy for them!


Anyw Xmas is next month! I've yet to get some of the handmade presents done up. Need to start working on them next week:)


Talked to twinny today and we both had some kind of confession talk. So glad we poured out how we felt. Nevertheless, no matter what it is, at the end of the day, as long as we've got each other, thats what matters. Cheers to u my 12yrs of twin!

No comments: