Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy week ahead

The weather is sooo nice today! It'll be best to spend the whole day sleeping away at home. But work has got the better of me. I woke up as early as 7am to prepare and headed for work. Today morning is really busy, the amount of stocks never seems to end, esp SHOES! Omg, I felt like dying when I saw the 30+ cartons(with 20plus units in once carton) all stacked up right in front of me, plastic wrappers were everywhere. Within minutes, I was already working my way through the cartons with a cup of coffee(which later on spilled and stained the carpet)beside me. But busy working makes time pass by faster. After finishing up with the stocks, I had to deal with the pricing of the sales stocks and later to help kin with the VM. Goodness, I was shagged after I ended work at 2pm.



Lunch with Estee, bin and alex @ LP. When we were heading back to wisma, we realised that it was raining cats and dogs outside. Holy cow, what a time to rain when I just had to go fep. Met G sis and when the rain got smaller, I headed to fep. Got myself a romper, dress and accessories :) I wanted to get strappy heels but there wasn't any that caught my eyes. Caught a bus home afterwhich, the rain still didn't stopped. Even after I got home, it was pretty much on and off. Had my dinner @ home today(FINALLY!), miss mommy's homecook food. I realised I finished up all my mini chips more :( Need to get more cookies to stock up at home and in my bag.


Having work for tmr and wed(plus sch). Thurs, I've sch and also yy's birthday celebration over @ ....... (secret). Friday morning, i'm having class then haircut in the afternoon. Hopefully I can meet up with qy at night or maybe for a jog with my 2 bimbos(monked). Saturday will be ladies night with the girls @ PH. Sunday will be my rest @ home day:) Plus to add on, everynight I will need to have 2hrs of selp study. Hope I won't be too tired by then. Life's still going on even when we hit the nail isn it?


Through one recent issue that happened recently, I start to realise how hypocrital humans can get. It's really scary from the way how nice they can be in front of you and backstabbing you so badly on yr back. Y'know, you might not know when you'll be stabbed in the back. Things you do/say might just make them turn off and then they'll just stab u badly at the back. I was stil naive to think that we'll be as close as ever but not now anymore. One thing,I'm glad that it didnt happen on me. But the bad thing is, carrying on the guilt in yr heart is not something easy at all. In fact,its suffocating me sometimes. Nevertheless, no matter what turns out to be in the future, if the truth comes to the light, I hope E would not abandon the friendship.


I'll update again soon.

No comments: