Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ginnie's 21st ; Shisha @ Nabins

Happy 21st birthday my awesome sister! :) Even though you're sucha a whiner cause you niam niam niam everytime, peel your finger(like no one's business), have gao gao eyeliner and white shimmering eyeshadow plus you always carry yr CO monk's bag and with your m)phosis flats(which goes piak piak when you walk down the steps) and even though you always bitch and suan me BUT I STILL LOVE U! Hope you enjoyed yrself last night and the present from us:)

Your fav signature pose :P
CO!
Look 2 her cute little rabbit foam ears. HAHAHA
Kena sabotaged by us like shit, worse of all, her cousins all came in to join the fun:D
And this is us, love you sisters!(and brothers!)
Trying to be funny here to see who's taller. Lol!
Alright, on friday night aft PMKG class I went down to town to meet monster twiny, ked and noel. Virgin experience to shisha @ nabins. The ambience and company was almost close to perfect. We had beer and mixed fruit flavoured shisha. Omg, it's totally induglence man :D The night was really fun as usual with me and noel around. I'm going there again!!


They all say I look like a secretary with the specs on
Sexy secretary ? :p

Noel is good at that! :D
Fellow sailor moon and noel:)
Mon chao, you better stop stalking my mole with my camera ok! I smack yr tits then u know.
Ked ked ked:)
Sailormoons
Noel's stunts all starts coming in :)
Here's to you; twinnies!
I like this picture cause I look petite size here :DD
Yo, hip hop rocker !
Mon chao, last warning hor, u better stop using my camera to self shot yrself!
Da gary:)




Ending off with lovely sexy company ; twiny&noel :)


No comments: