Tuesday, October 6, 2009




Am pretty much in love with "Angels Cry" by Mariah Carey :> woots, she's the diva!

Backtrack to last night first, twiny and I met up for early dinner @ 302. Then we headed to popular to get plastic cardboards. That asshole didn't know how to take the cardboards properly, I was whacked twice! :x Headed back to his hideout to help him with his "new curtain cum photonbooth". Check it out man :) it's nice ok! Cause I did up the letters(only). Haha. I was googling on some impt events I'm planning. The funny thing is, he managed to dig out many old stuffs and we had fun with it. I was laughing so badly and loudly. Shiok you know, having sucha bestfriend is good! :D


Anyhoo, went for in JB for a day trip today with my mom in the early morning. Good thing is, the JB custom is so so so much better than what it was before! I still remember 3-4years back, my mom used to bring my sisters and me over to M'sia frequently during the weekends to visit my grandma and grandad as they lived there. I always dread going through the JB customs as it is usually packed with humans(mostly singaporeans as m'sians had the privilege of using the thumbprint machine) queneing up just to get their passports stamped. Plus due to the crowd, the aircon wasn't of much help to us. Everyone was using their passports to fan and cool themselves. Only after when you finally get outta of the custom, you'll feel super shiok. Luckily now the new custom is alot bigger, better and improvised. Next was getting the cab over to my uncle's place. This uncle offered a rate of 20rm. So we decided to take his offer and as we were walking to his car, he told us his car is a private car not cab. Me and my mom freaked out immediately and looked at each other helplessly. That moment was funny. We had no choice so we took it, the whole ride I was holding onto my seat belt and ensuring the door wasn't locked(in case anything happens). Hahaha, I know that was uncalled for but I was super scared ok! You never know the dangers of Malaysia. Hahaha.


Grandma and grandad as usual were very happy to see me :D Cause they know that we're always busy with work/sch and hardly have time to make it to M'sia to visit them but they never once blame us :) I greeted my grandad and grandma in my loud, hoarse voice; AH GONG! AH PO! I always loved calling them loudly, i feel that they feel happy hearing it. And they really do ok!


Left to the facial palour at ard 10am for facial. Btw my cousin is working as a beautician there so my mom suggested to go there for facial. My very first time going to facial and it's good :D Just that the part where they sqeeuze out my pimples and blackheads were very bad! I was gek-ing my face thorough but I know if I endure now, I will thank her for that when my face looks better. Indeed, it's really cleaner now. My mom bought me $2xx worth of facial products for me. Felt so bad for making her pay for everything including the facial. In total we spent 1xxxrm on the whole facial and products :x Ok la, it's a once a month thing so I find it pretty worth :) Thank you mommy!


Headed home, reached sg ard 2pm. I was watching "first impression" and "growing up" till 5pm. Had packed dinner tonight then watched tv all the way till now. I'm goin to sleep early as I need to wake up early tmr for sch, POA! Goodbye!

No comments: